For Rent $1,180 Rents Starting from - Apartment
York Place Apartments is located in the heart of Edina, just footsteps from the desirable Galleria/Southdale neighborhood. York Place is also within walking distance of upscale shopping, fine dining and entertainment. Access to Downtown Minneapolis is easy with Hwy 62, 494 and 35W being within miles of the community. Residents enjoy spacious and newly built apartments with a wide variety of floorplans to suit your lifestyle!
- Washer and dryer in every home
- Spacious private balcony or patio
- Gas fireplace in select homes
- Faux hardwood flooring in kitchen and entry
- Kitchens have granite island and built-in microwave
- Sustainable interior finishes (low-VOC paints, recyclable carpet)
- Pet friendly
- Preferred employee discount
- State-of-the art fitness center
- Great community room with outdoor grill area
- Green rooftop terrace
- Guest suite available for friends and family to use
- Heated underground parking with self-service car wash
- Additional storage space available
- Located in the Edina school district
Edina is a city in Hennepin County, Minnesota, United States, and a first-ring suburb situated immediately southwest of Minneapolis. Edina began as a small farming and milling community in the 1860s. The population was 47,941 at the 2010 census.
Residential areas comprise the largest portion of the City, which is now more than 95 percent developed. Within Edina are many different neighborhoods, including Highlands, Indian Hills, Viking Hills, Morningside, Country Club District, Cahill Village, Chapel Hill, South Harriet Park, Interlachen, Rolling Green, Sunnyslope, White Oaks, Parkwood Knolls, Braemar Hills, Birchcrest, Dewey Hill and Hilldale. Settlement Edina began as part of Richfield Township, Minnesota. In the 1850s, 17 families, most of them immigrating as a result of the potato famine in Ireland, came to Minnesota and claimed land in the southwest section of what was then Richfield Township.
They were followed by English and Scottish farmers, who claimed additional land near Minnehaha Creek. The Baird and Grimes neighborhoods (which are both listed on the National Register of Historic Places), and Country Club District are located in the northeast part of Edina and were among the first areas to be established.
In 1888, the residents of the township held a meeting to consider founding a new village, thus separating themselves from Richfield Township. The idea was favorably accepted by those within the community and a committee was established to oversee the transition.
Today, many of the street names in Edina are named after families whose farms once occupied that area, for example: Grimes Avenue, Code Avenue, Gleason (Gleeson) Road, Cooper Avenue, Hansen Road and Wyman Avenue.
Edina is home to the headquarters of Jerry’s Foods, Lund Food Holdings, Nash Finch Company, salon chains Regis Corporation (owner of Regis Salons, Supercuts, TGF Haircutters, and Cost Cutters) and of Dairy Queen and Orange Julius.
Shopping Edina has numerous retail shopping centers, including Southdale Center, the first enclosed mall built in the United States.
Other shopping centers include Yorktown, Centennial Lakes Plaza and the Galleria. The city shares another thriving commercial area at West 50th Street and France Avenue South with Minneapolis, known as “50th & France”.
-courtesy of Wikipedia
- $500 Refundable Security Deposit
- Cats allowed ($200 non-refundable pet fee per cat and $20/month pet rent per cat)
- Small dogs allowed – up to 50lbs ($300 non-refundable fee per dog and $30/month pet rent per dog)
- 3-12 month flexible lease terms
- Renter’s Insurance Required
- Pricing and availability subject to change daily
- Electric, gas, water/sewer/trash and cable/internet are not included in rental
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Sundays: by appointment…