For Rent $845 Call for current pricing - Apartment
Stage Apartments are located in the Theatre District on Hennepin Avenue in downtown Minneapolis and is the perfect place for those that view the City of Minneapolis as their neighborhood! Just a short stroll to Target Center, Target Field, Convention Center, city parks and retail stores. New York style studios have high ceilings and were completely remodeled in 2008 with hardwood floors in the kitchen, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and on site laundry.
Walk to work, meet with friends, enjoy an evening out or see a show. At Stage, the city is at your doorstep!
- Contemporary warehouse style studio homes
- Flexible lease terms
- Preferred employers and student discounts
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Resident controlled heating and cooling
- Professional management staff
- Controlled access buildings
- Complimentary Wifi
- Spacious coin operated laundry facilities
- Additional storage
- Close to public transportation
- Responsive on-site maintenance
- 24-hour emergency maintenance response
- Preferred employer and school discounts
Dog and cat friendly (weight and breed restrictions apply)
- Dogs: $30/month rent and $300 non-refundable pet fee. Must be spayed/neutered.
Weight restriction 65 lbs.
- Cats: $20/month rent and $200 non-refundable pet fee. Must be spayed/neutered.
In Downtown Minneapolis, Hennepin Avenue serves as a major entertainment thoroughfare, dubbed the Hennepin Theatre District.
The Theatre District contains four historic and architecturally significant theaters for live performances.
The State Theatre, the Orpheum Theatre, the Pantages Theatre and the GoodaleTheater (formerly the Shubert Theatre). Also the Hennepin Center for the Arts and the Cowles Center for Dance and the Performing Arts are located on Hennepin Avenue
– courtesy of Wikipedia
Close To It All
Stage Apartments means you are close to all that Downtown Minneapolis has to offer!
Target Center and Target Field are within blocks of Stage Apartments and both are home to sporting events and concerts. Also close by is the famous Nicollet Mall with wonderful restaurants and retail shops. Stage is also located close to the light rail providing easy access to St. Paul, Mall of America and The Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport.
- $500 Refundable Security Deposit and $50 Application Fee per Person
- Dogs are welcome – $300 non-refundable pet fee; $30/month (breed & weight restrictions; maximum of 1 dog)
- Cats are welcome – $200 non-refundable pet fee; $20/month per cat (maximum of 2 cats)
- Renter’s Insurance required
- 3-12 month flexible lease terms
- Pricing and availability subject to change daily
- Water, sewer, trash are included in rent.
- Complimentary Wifi is provided throughout the building
- Electric and cable are not included in rental rates.
Monday- Thursday 9:00am- 6:00pm
Friday 9:00am- 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am- 5:00pm