Price On Call - Apartment
Here at The Paragon, we offer spacious 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans in Bloomington, MN, conveniently located in close proximity to the Mall of America, the Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport, and various highways such as Highway 169 and 35W. Community amenities include an indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, and a fitness center.
With controlled access, heated underground parking, and private patios and balconies, it’s no wonder why so many enjoy calling The Paragon home. Call today for your own personalized tour!
- Fully Updated Apartments Available
- Kitchens with Range
- Garbage Disposal
- Air Conditioning
- Window Coverings
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Spacious Closets
- Cable Ready
- Controlled access building
- Additional storage and bicycle space
- Fitness Room
- Pet friendly
- Heated underground parking
- Community Room offers complimentary wireless internet and cable tv
- Professional On-Site Management Staff
- Controlled Access Buildings
- Community with WiFi and Cyber Lounge
- 24-Hour Fitness Facility
- Indoor Pool, Hot tub and Sauna
- Outdoor Patio & Gas Grills
- BBQ Areas
- 24-Hour Package Pick-up
- 24-Hour Laundry Facilities
- Storage Available
- Underground Parking Available
- Easy Freeway Access
- Close to Public Transportation
- On-Site Maintenance Staff
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Response
- On-Line Rent Payment Available
Pet Friendly Community:
Dogs: $30/month rent and $300 non-refundable pet fee. Must be spayed/neutered.
Weight restriction 65 lbs.
Cats: $30/month rent and $200 non-refundable pet fee. Must be spayed/neutered.
Small caged birds and aquarium fish (10 gallons or less).
3 – 12 months (short-term fees may apply)
- $50 Application Fee Per Adult
- $500 Security Deposit
Online rent payment available.
Current residents, set up your on-line resident portal at: https://paragonapartments.residentportal.com; use just your apartment number (do not include building)
Paragon Apartments Office Hours
Monday through Thursday: 9 am-6 pm
Friday: 9 am-5 pm
Saturday: 10 am-1 pm
Office : 952-881-6190