For Rent $980 Rents Starting from - Apartment
LaSalle Apartments are centrally located in LaSalle Plaza in downtown Minneapolis. LaSalle is at the thriving pulse of the Minneapolis central business district with convenient skyway access and is a short stroll to Target Center, Target Field, the Convention Center, city parks and retail stores. Perfect for walkers, bikers and riders! It is high-end downtown living, with a luxurious home style feeling, in a renovated historic building that exudes traditional charm.
You don’t even need to step outside to enjoy all the amenities the city has to offer. We are directly connected to skyway access, which will take you to anything from dining, pubs and the YMCA right next door. Downtown’s main pedestrian thoroughfare, Nicollet Mall is a stone’s throw away.
- Unique and classic open floor plans
- European-style washer/dryer in every home
- High ceilings and oversized windows in select homes
- Flexible lease terms
- Preferred employee and student discount
- Partially Furnished apartments available with a queen-Size murphy bed, built-in dining table, and dresser
- Relaxing jacuzzi tub and ceramic tile in bathroom
- Our luxury studios and one bedrooms provide a spacious feel with split layout, great for roommates!
- Professional on-site management staff
- Concierge resident services include package acceptance and dry cleaning
- Controlled access buildings
- Club Room with WiFi and cable
- Skyway connected
- In- unit washer/dryer
- Partially furnished studios
- Additional storage and bicycle space
- Close to public transportation
- On-site maintenance staff
- 24-hour emergency maintenance response
- Partnership discounts with YMCA fitness incentive program
- Preferred employer and school discounts
- Online rent payment option available
- Smoke-free community
Cats: $20/month rent and $200 non-refundable pet fee. Must be spayed/neutered.
In the center of downtown Minneapolis; close to retail shopping, restaurants, sporting events, and public transportation (Light Rail, Zip Car, Metro Transit)
LaSalle Plaza is a 386-ft tall skyscraper in Minneapolis, Minnesota and the building is connected via skyway to the Highland Bank Court / Residence Inn by Marriott, LaSalle Apartments, the University of St. Thomas and Target.
In Downtown Minneapolis, Hennepin Avenue serves as a major entertainment thoroughfare, dubbed the Hennepin Theatre District. The Theatre District contains four historic and architecturally significant theaters for live performances. The State Theatre, the Orpheum Theatre, the Pantages Theatre and the GoodaleTheater (formerly the Shubert Theatre). Also the Hennepin Center for the Arts and the Cowles Center for Dance and the Performing Arts are located on Hennepin Avenue
– courtesy of Wikipedia
Close To It All
LaSalle Apartments means you are close to all that Downtown Minneapolis has to offer! Target Center and Target Field are within blocks of LaSalle Apartments and both are home to sporting events and concerts. Also close by is the famous Nicollet Mall with wonderful restaurants and retail shops. LaSalle is also located close to the light rail providing easy access to St. Paul, Mall of America and The Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport.
- $500 Refundable Security Deposit and $50 Application Fee per Person
- Cats are welcome – $200 Non-refundable Pet Fee (per unit) and $20 per month pet fee per cat (maximum of 2)
- Renter’s Insurance required
- 3-12 month flexible lease terms
- Pricing and availability subject to change daily
- Heat/Air Conditioning is included in rent.
- Electric, water, sewer, trash and cable/internet are not included in rental rates.
LaSalle Office Hours:
Monday- Thursday 9:00am- 6:00pm
Friday 9:00am- 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am- 5:00pm