For Rent Price On Call - Apartment
Kestrel Village Apartments offers affordable housing with style. Conveniently located in beautiful Prior Lake, these spacious two and three-bedroom apartment homes are maintenance-free and professionally managed.
Live in a quiet, private setting with an easy commute to downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul. Enjoy hiking or biking in one of the many nearby parks.
- Professional On-Site Management Staff
- Self-controlled Heating and Air conditioning
- Cable ready
- Window treatments
- Ample closet space
- Deck or patio
- On-Line Rent payment available
- Detached garage
- 24-Hour laundry facilities
- Parking for residents and guests
- Garage space available
- Controlled access entries
- On-site Maintenance Staff & 24-hour emergency maintenance response
- Close proximity to schools, shopping and dining
- BBQ Areas
- Close to Public Transportation
Pet Friendly Community:
- Dogs: $30/monthly pet rent and $300 refundable pet deposit. Must be spayed/neutered.
Weight restriction 45 lbs. Breed restrictions: Rotweiler, Pit Bull, Bull Terrier
- Cats: $25/monthly pet rent and $300 refundable pet deposit. Must be spayed/neutered. Up to 2 cats allowed.
- Small caged birds and aquarium fish (10 gallons or less).
Prior Lake, Minnesota
Prior Lake is an 18.3-square-mile developing suburb with a small-town atmosphere directed by the 2040 Vision and Strategic Plan. The city’s 2015 population estimate was 25,282 compared to 16,000 in 2000 and 22,300 in 2010.
Prior Lake features many recreational amenities including more than 55 parks on 1,000 acres, over 100 miles of trails and sidewalks and 14 lakes. Taken together, the parks and lakes offer a wide variety of outdoor opportunities for residents with a wide variety of interests.
The Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community (SMSC) is located in Prior Lake and is the largest employer in the county. They offer their own array of opportunities to the public including restaurants, Playworks, Dakotah! Fitness, Dakotah! Ice Center, two casinos and a hotel.
Golfing opportunities abound in the Prior Lake area with the Wild’s Golf Club, Legends Golf Club, Heritage Links Golf Club, Cleary Lake Golf Course and the Meadows at Mystic Lake Golf Course.
Opportunities in commercial and industrial development are increasing due to growth and improved highway accessibility and upgrades. Prior Lake’s downtown environment has been revitalized by the Main Ave. and Dakota St. streetscaping project of 2004 and a façade improvement program.
The city’s housing stock offers great diversity for individuals and families of all ages. Prior Lake’s transportation system includes major roadways including Hwy. 13, County Rd. 42, County Rd. 21 and numerous others that access the entire metropolitan area. Prior Lake provides transit from within the community to other municipalities and to downtown Minneapolis by way of the Minnesota Valley Transit Authority (MVTA).
PRIOR LAKE-SAVAGE AREA SCHOOLS
Prior Lake/Savage Area School District 719 serves Prior Lake, Savage and surrounding townships. It is home to six elementary schools, one early childhood center; including Spanish Immersion kindergarten; a school for gifted learners in grades 3-5; two middle schools for grades 6-8; an Alternative Learning Program for students in grades 7-8; an Area Learning Center for students in grades 9-12; and one high school serving students in grades 9-12.
-courtesy of Wikipedia
- 12 month leases
- Pet friendly
- Pricing and availability subject to change daily
- Heat, Gas, water, sewer & trash removal are included in rental rates
- Electric, phone, cable/internet are not included in rental rates
Kestral Village Hours
Monday to Friday: 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Closed Saturday and Sunday