For Rent - Apartment
College Station Apartments in Mankato are located blocks from Minnesota State University making it an ideal location for college students. The apartment community is on the City of Mankato’s bus route giving you access to all the restaurants, shopping and services in Mankato. College Station has 1 through 5 bedroom apartments making it a great choice for college students to rent with their friends. Parking is available and there is laundry onsite.
- Appliances include: refrigerator, range, dishwasher, garbage disposal
- Central Heat/Air Conditioning in every apartment
- Spacious bedrooms with open kitchen and living room
- 1 through 5 bedroom units available– great for multiple roommates!
- On-site maintenance daily and on-call after hours’ maintenance emergencies.
- Laundry & vending facilities located in each building
- Parking available on-site
- Private enclosed mailing room
- Bike racks for the residents
- Located on the Mankato bus route
City of Mankato
Mankato is a city in Blue Earth, Nicollet, and Le Sueur counties in the State of Minnesota. The population was 39,309 at the 2010 census, making it the fourth largest city in Minnesota outside of the Minneapolis–Saint Paul metropolitan area.
The county seat of Blue Earth County, it is located along a large bend of the Minnesota River at its confluence with the Blue Earth River. Mankato is across the Minnesota River from North Mankato. Mankato and North Mankato have a combined population of over 53,000, according to the 2010 census.
It completely encompasses the town of Skyline. North of Mankato Regional Airport, a tiny non-contiguous part of the city is located within Le Sueur County.
Most of the city of Mankato is located within Blue Earth County.
Higher education institutions
~ courtesy of Wikipedia
- $25 Non-Refundable Application Fee Per Person
- Background Check is required for Approval
- Renter’s Insurance required
- 12 Month lease term
- Pricing and availability subject to change daily
- Resident is responsible for cable, internet, electric, heat, gas, water and sewer.
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday by Appointment
College Station Office Hours
Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday: By Appointment Only